Friday, October 10, 2008

Yay!

Hi, sorry, I know, I haven't been posting (Oh, Veronica here by the way) points, and I never formally commented on Bets fantastic idea about eating something in the time that equals it points (I just don't get why).  But here I am, and call me a fair weather friend, but I am going to utilize this podium if you will to announce that

drum roll please.....

despite my shitateous weekend of last.......

despite my slight overconsumption of tuna casserole the other night......

despite never giving an apple more than one point..........

despite NOT drinking 80 glasses of water a day like WW suggests......

despite not one lick of planned or intended excercise..........

I WEIGHED IN AT 179.8!  DOWN 5.4 LBS FROM THE 185.2 I WAS AT A WEEK AGO MONDAY!!!!!!!!  NOT BAD BABY!

Your turn Bets.......

1 comment:

The Girls said...

I am really, really happy for and proud of you, V! See, it was you, not the stretchiness of the fabric, that made your trendy mom cords fit so comfortably!

I have to admit that when Jughead started reading your post aloud this a.m. as I packed the kids' lunches, and he said you had an announcement, I thought it would be that you were throwing in the WW towel, frustrated by its math-focused lifestyle. Now, knowing you've had such great success, I can proceed with confidence that you'll be by my side, merrily munching baby carrots along the way.

How was your zucchini sidedish? Deliciously fulfilling? I only ate half as much Jets pizza and sticks as I would have B.W.W. (Before Weight Watchers).

I'm planning to hit the gym this a.m. and will weigh in. Keep your fingers crossed for me.