Friday, October 3, 2008

Pigging Out


Want to feel petite? Head to the farm and check out a mama pig. We were lucky enough during yesterday's 1st grade field trip to arrive in the barn at feeding time. Having nursed two babies myself (not simultaneously, mind you), I understood Big Pig Mama's desire to have her own lunch at her disposal as her hungry babes suckled. How many times did I have to brush crumbs off my nursing babies' heads? Oh...every time...

Anyhoot, this gal was a reported 500 pounds, which made me think, "What the heck do I need to diet for?" But then again, she's not trying to fit into last year's Levis, now is she?

With all the piggie pix around here, I think we're going to have to rename this blog. Although WWAFTW is a great acronym. Catchy.

I logged 20 points yesterday, Veronica, despite a decadent dinner of pancakes and bacon with ice cream for dessert (WW is the best diet ever).

I'm at 2 for today. I added up the entire points of the low-fat banana muffins I made yesterday and divided by 12. I came to 2.2 per muffin, and have rounded down as I learned to do in 3rd grade. If you were to taste one of the muffins, you'd round down too.

I just may work out today. Or not. -B.


1 comment:

DJ said...

Coincidence that you took that picture yesterday, then made bacon for dinner? I think not.

The muffins are, ah ... OK. Rounding down was a good idea.