Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Veronica's Voice?

Betty here, wondering where my WW pal has gone? It's not like her to lay so low with nary a peep for so long.

In her absence, I will tally up yesterday's points, as was the original intent of this silly blog. For Tuesday, the last day of September, I had:
coffee 0
banana 2
Fiber One bar 2
pretzels 2
apple 2
string cheese 1
Kashi cookie (free in mail) 2
spaghetti noodles 3
sauce 1
tomatoes on top 0
spinach on side 0
Seeing as how that all adds up to an unbelievable 14 points (I've added it three different ways), I indulged in some after-training snacking, leading me to wonder whether points consumed after 10pm shouldn't be counted double? And especially when snarfed in front of a replay of The Biggest Loser? (Wasn't Jerry's 70-pound weightloss just amazing though, folks? 50 pounds at home in just 4 months!)
Bud Lite 2
Popcorn 1
Stroh's Light (amazingly delicious) ice cream 3
Total: 20

Jughead would like the world to know that on Day 3 of his symbiotic WW journey, he's down 2.5 pounds. Good for him. -B.

No comments: