Tuesday, October 7, 2008

4 Points in 4 Minutes

Betty here, rolling into Week 2. With Veronica back from her Indy Binge, I'm looking for things to get livelier here on WWAFTW. I'll start things off with a challenge: Match a meal's point value with the time it takes to eat it. Here's my fer-instance:

Over the weekend (when I was dutifully following the diet, er, lifestyle, while Veronica partied south-of-the-Michigan-border-style), I found myself at home for a precious few minutes between errands. Needless to say, I was starving. Last week, I was almost always starving. The fabulously satisfying lunch I whipped up was: a toasted English muffin (3 points) spritzed with butter spray (0 points) and slathered with a Laughing Cow wedge (1 point). It took me four minutes to scarf down those four points, and I savored every minute/bite.

Your turn.


No comments: