Friday, October 3, 2008

Out of Town and Totally Blowing It.

Hey Bets, sorry I couldn't take on your frantic phone call today with more consideration, but strolling throught the zoo doesn't lend to talking Weight Watchers.

Per your advice, I didn't use sister Sue's scale today and will hold off the official weigh in for me until next Friday.....

which is a really excellent idea, considering I just went to Pizzeria Uno with the family sans a Dottie consult, and beforehand sharing a bottle, no, not a glass, a BOTTLE, of pinot grigio with my sister.

Goddammit, it's the weekend, and I DON'T WANT TO BE GOOD IN INDIANA, where I believe WW is banned anyway.

I will start back Sunday....I will.............

I liked your pig pic.......

Oh, and I had a freshly baked cupcake with icing.........ORGASM

1 comment:

The Girls said...

RE: the cupcake orgasm...glad you're able to take care of your needs sans Reggie.